Our advocates serve current students and employees of all genders who have experienced power-based personal violence by providing:
- Crisis Response// information regarding time-sensitive medical care and reporting options; assessment of immediate risk.
- Support// advocacy, accompaniment, and emotional support while seeking campus and community services.
- Information & Referrals// medical, legal, educational, protective, and mental health services both on campus and in the community.
- Survivors decide what resources are needed to aid in their healing with the full support of our advocates.
- Services are available regardless of choice to report a crime.
- Support is provided regardless of the time and location of the experience(s) of violence.