Health Promotion and Wellness Services exists to provide the Auburn University community with the tools and information needed for individuals to make healthy lifestyle decisions. Part of how we wish to serve the Auburn community is to provide presentations on relevant health and wellness topics to your campus group or organization.
If you are interested in having a speaker from Health Promotion and Wellness Services or Student Counseling Services talk to your organization and/or be a part of your organization’s next event, please email email@example.com.
*Please request a presenter at least one week in advance of your proposed event.*
We offer presentations on the following topics:
- General HPWS Office Overview
- Green Dot Training
- QPR Suicide Prevention Training
- Sleep Hygiene Workshop
- Wellness Coaching Overview
- VAR Mental Health Training (Active Minds)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Education
- Medical Assistance Policy
- Sexual Health